Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - a hopping good photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - a hopping good photo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:06:25 -0400
Nice. You can feed him my chimpmunks. I have a chimpmunk relocation policy since they undermine my stone walls and cause them to collapse into the ground. The problem is that the stone walls surround and contain the dirt that supports my $9,000 patio. They're very cute but not welcome here.

Chuck Norcutt