Re: [OM] My brother's new camera

Subject: Re: [OM] My brother's new camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 11:31:33 -0400
I'm impressed.  Excellent photos.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/18/2014 11:31 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
You may remember earlier this year me asking for recommendations for a
camera for my brother and his family, and that I settled on a E-PM2
thanks largely to Moose and several hours spent online.

I emailed him this morning, saying that I was expecting to see photos
after I got him a spiffy new camera...

So he emailed me a bunch.  I'm quite impressed, both with his newfound
abilities and with the performance of that little camera. I picked 5 out
of the group he sent me.  These are straight-out-of-the-camera jpegs as
far as I know, imported with the Oly software. Camera was on full auto -
he's getting ready to dip his toes into that wild territory where you
turn the knob off of "A".

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my choice.