Re: [OM] Staying flexible [was Paul's PAW - new images up]

Subject: Re: [OM] Staying flexible [was Paul's PAW - new images up]
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 19:29:00 -0400
This January we will have been married 48 years.  Tom says he has been
married 48 years but not to the same woman.  It's the same for me.  We have
both changed but, fortunately, have remained very compatible through all of
life's changes and surprises.  I think the diversity has made our marriage
stronger through 42 moves (several to different continents), 4 children,
and 4 grandchildren.  Now we are working ourselves to death on this farm
that we both love.  Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out
of shape!

Tina

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 6:40 PM, JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> In a month or two (must remember the EXACT date this year)   ;-O> we will
> have clocked up 37 years with four grandchildren who are a credit to their
> respective parents. We have had some hard times BUT they have brought us
> much closer together. Trust and respect have enabled us to reach 36+ years
> of marriage. Hear's hoping for many more!
> Regards
> John Duggan,
> Wales, UK

Tina Manley