Re: [OM] [ot] Hand troubles

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] Hand troubles
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 22:20:47 +0200
Your Son should try it first, I have the oppurtunity to try lots of computer gear and I "borrowed" a 30inch monitor and didn't like it because it was just that bit too large at the working/viewing distance so I opted for a 27" with high pixel count but now I see that 4K 28" monitors are available at reasonable price so I will be looking into one of those.

IanW