Re: [OM] OT: Hand troubles

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hand troubles
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:19:04 -0700
I can't speak to the nexus 7 specifically, Paul, but have been using my
Android-based 10" Asus TF700T more than my PC for some time now. It has an
available keyboard/dock, which I would consider a must if one wants to do
much creation of content.

That said, should Google come out with a new 10" tablet, I would switch.
Primary reason is that most manufacturers of tablets simply don't keep up
with new Android releases, and load too much crapware that I simply never
use. I would have gone for the nexus 7, but judged it to be just a tad too
small for my uses. Google keep their devices well updated and there are no
"added value" manufacturer apps. One simply installs what one truly wants.

The biggest difference I have found over the iPad is the ease of sharing
various types of days between apps and/or the world. Virtually anything can
be shared to any other use, which was decidedly untrue (or far more
difficult) on iPad.