[OM] Somewhat OT: Computer Clock Management

Subject: [OM] Somewhat OT: Computer Clock Management
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:40:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I keep the clocks in my computers accurate to within one second, mostly
for ebay sniping but for other purposes as well.  I use the Naval Observatory
primarily and do everything manually.  I would like to find a shareware
untility that would automatically check a time standard of some sort and then
correct the computer's clock.  Anyone here using something such as this that
they are happy with?

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson