Re: [OM] IMG: Four bassoons...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Four bassoons...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 18:14:09 -0400
I struggle with the tendency to _really_ dislike people who can make music,
either with instruments or with their voices, and the struggle is especially
difficult with those who can do both. <g>

Fortunately, my wee granddaughter loves my singing, even though I know the
complete set of lyrics to only a handful of songs, and can’t sing a thing in
key, not even Do-Re-Mi. Sadly, she soon will learn that her Poppi is a poser.
Or maybe she won’t be able to sing either.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal