[OM] The Palmate Antlered One returns with food and drink porn.

Subject: [OM] The Palmate Antlered One returns with food and drink porn.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 13:57:27 -0700
I've never in my life been a fan of various forms of chicken stew, esp. chicken pot pie. Until - that is, Carol ordered one at Bridget Dolan's Pub* in the tiny town of Elk on the Mendocino county coast - and let me try a bite.

This time, I actually managed to stop eating and take a pic before it was more seriously demolished. Unless one orders ahead by phone, it about 25-30 minutes from order to eating, so even with a salad starter, it's hard to resist digging right in (with due care not to burn one's mouth.)

This has to be a serious contender for best chicken pot pie ever, anywhere. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=14109>

And especially for Nathan. :-)
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=14111>

Mmmmmm Moose

* Closed Wednesdays, which disappointed us mightily once.