Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: another Brussels walk

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: another Brussels walk
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 13:40:54 -0400
Thanks for the tour. If I've seen photos of Brussels before they weren't like this.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/3/2014 4:35 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Surprise, surprise, I was back in Brussels last week, for the 10th time this year. But
the weather was good, and I saw a few new things. And at the end of the week, my
daughter came home for the summer, having passed all her exams and having completed a
3-week internship at a hospital in Cardiff. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1237

Week 31 coming soon, and then it’s off to the other side of the Atlantic to
visit my son whom I have not seen in almost a year.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain