Re: [OM] (OM) Two images on one sheet

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Two images on one sheet
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 23:03:30 -0400
That's a typo.  I have not changed my name.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/2/2014 11:02 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Congratulations on having accomplished your goal.  But I don't
understand why you chose a maximum image height of 1165 pixels to fit a
6" high space.  That's only 194 pixels per inch which is a rather low
resolution for a print.  I would suggest 250 ppi for a largish print
like this and even higher for a smaller print.

Chuck Nrocutt