Re: [OM] Hayfield and Tree on Feighner Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Hayfield and Tree on Feighner Road
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:12:16 +0000
Nice, much stronger than the other one.

re: books/cost - maybe do limited editions (10 copies?) with actual
prints, hand-bound in a unique binding, signed and numbered, etc. These
would be unique art pieces, and worth more than any commercial
publication. Doesn't have to be expensive or time consuming. Plenty of
examples in the art world of this being done, and making good money at it.
Smaller format prints would actually probably be an advantage in this case
too. Maybe even 6x6cm contact prints. (really!)

-Ed