Re: [OM] More from Markle, Indiana

Subject: Re: [OM] More from Markle, Indiana
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 16:09:47 -0400
That costs money I simply do not have. Blurb books are out of the
question, too. They're so expensive that I'd either have to charge a
fortune for them (that no one will pay) or sell them and make no money for
the huge amount of time it would take me to edit the photos and lay out
the book. This is a business for me; I have to earn money from my work or
I cannot afford to keep doing it. I can't afford to spend the time to even
put the book together. During the school year I teach, and in the summer I
have been teaching private photo lessons and doing new photos to sell.
Taking time off from those activities would cost me money I don't have to
spend. We're barely making it as it is.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography