[OM] Gear Question

Subject: [OM] Gear Question
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:54:13 -0600
Good morning or afternoon, Listees. :-)

Please forgive my long time lack of posting or replying. Life is...busy.
Popping in here to ask a simple flash cable question.
My FL-CB05 has been repaired one too many times and I think it's finally done. My question to the list is: do I need to replace it with another $46.00 Olympus FL-CB05 cable, or is there a "generic" or another brand that works as well but is more cost friendly? If it were more durable, that would also be fantastic. I'd like to purchase one to use and one for back up. This cable will be used with my FL-50 flash on a bracket, almost always with my E-30, but possibly sometimes the E-500, E-330, and/or the E-1.

Thank you so much, and thank you for being gracious about my absence.

--
Have a wonderful day,

Candace & Co.