Re: [OM] Anzio Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Anzio Photos
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:28:29 -0500
Brutal.

Roger Waters' father was, I believe, killed during that battle, which was part
of the inspiration behind Pink Floyd's "The Wall".

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach