Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flowers - Ken

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flowers - Ken
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 16:20:46 -0700
On 7/11/2014 9:15 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
I?m actually thinking of getting a small one for my beer. Those pints of Fraoch Heather Beer really ought to be enjoyed at the proper temperature. <g>
Bob, you would risk losing your Certification.

Of course you could do like I did and repurpose the little fridge my daughter used in her dorm room complete with crudely attached hasp so it can be locked to keep out roommates or other Neanderthals :)
Of course it lives in the shop.

My son the beer aficionado and artist has a special beer fridge in his living room, with glass door, so the special bottles and brews may be admired.

That reminds me I need to go to the garage and get more beer for my regular old
fridge. OK, done ... :-)

First Things First Moose