[OM] I need to repair two EM-5 cameras

Subject: [OM] I need to repair two EM-5 cameras
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:33:59 -0400
Hi all,

I have been enjoying these cameras and lenses, specially with the Leica
25/1.4 for a while. The other day I was cleaning the camera with a cloth
and the program wheel came out and I cannot put it back again. I can't
believe it! I never had to repair my OM4Ti in many years of use. I would
like to fix the screen in both cameras because it has a small crack on the
plastic bezel at the bottom in the center. I guess it's a  manufacturer
defect. Do you know where can I buy at least the wheel to put it back? I
don't want to waste hundreds of dollars because of the wheel.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/isoscelez/8038714710/

http://www.ephotozine.com/article/olympus-om-d-cracked-screen-bezels-20813

Regards,

David