Re: [OM] Happy 4th of July

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy 4th of July
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 23:11:22 -0700
It was a blast, Chris.

Only photos are cell-phone grab shots I squeezed in--in between supervising
kids, helping my two friends try and keep track of required change-outs of
six launch tubes, and etc. They're up via Google+. Try here:

https://plus.google.com/103490083897427760614/posts/YkLakXBdyF6

Only six in all. I'm quite disappointed in the outcome of the photos, so
perhaps next year I will spectate and shoot with a proper camera.

Camp, on the other hand, is easy, and is here: Campo Las Arenas, San
Felipe, Baja California Norte, Mexico. Try this link:

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.0029231,-114.8349975,17z

If that gets you the right view of Baja California in Google Maps, look for
Avenida Las Arenas, on the beach not far north of the marina at San Felipe.

My particular hovel, viewed in the satellite view, is the L-shaped place,
second row of homes from the beach, third building northwards from the
south end of the Campo.