[OM] e: IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Hogueras de San Juan

Subject: [OM] e: IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Hogueras de San Juan
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 09:36:35 -0700
The statues are awesome Nathan. Very cool. I'd love to see them in person.

We have palm trees in our street... 50.6 lat, -2.4 long
Real palms or palmettos? Saw plenty of palmettos much farther north in Scotland. We have plenty of them here at 49degN but they are at the extreme of their range and only viable in a narrow band along the coast. Might be a few stragglers up the BC coast too. We don't have the advantage of the Gulf Stream.