Re: [OM] PSElements 12 Reverts to Trial Version

Subject: Re: [OM] PSElements 12 Reverts to Trial Version
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 20:35:13 -0400
Did you not get prompted for the activation code at the time you first installed it? I suspect there's some errant code stuck in the registry for PS Elements. If you don't get satisfaction from Dell tech support soon I think I'd uninstall it and then look for the request for an activation code when you reinstall.

If uninstall/reinstall doesn't get it I'd try uninstalling again but with "Revo Uninstaller" (the free version) <http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html> Revo does a lot more scrubbing of the registry looking for stuff that gets accidentally left behind.

Chuck Norcutt