Re: [OM] Still Toying with Wratten Filters

Subject: Re: [OM] Still Toying with Wratten Filters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 17:43:49 -0400
I have no PS7 documentation anymore but the application of "photo filters" is carried out under an "adjustment layer". This YouTube video dates from 2009 so maybe it goes back far enough to help. I do know that PS7 does "adjustment layers" so once there just look for photo filter as the option.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWDHQ0_wuhI>

But I don't do this. I find direct color manipulation of the raw image much easier.

Chuck Norcutt