Re: [OM] IMG: Sleeps with the fishes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sleeps with the fishes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 07:58:13 -0400
Maybe you need to hire Charlie Frattini and his "Construction Intervention" crew. (Discovery channel and NetFlix) Pretty amazing. Charlie walks onto the scene of failing businesses due to failed construction projects that have been languishing for months or even years and generally tears everything out, redesigns and rebuilds even a 3,000 square foot restaurant in 5 days or less.
<http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/other-shows/videos/other-shows-construction-intervention-videos.htm>

Chuck Norcutt