Re: [OM] Color or B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Color or B&W
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 21:28:05 +0200

Le 26 juin 14 à 21:17, Moose a écrit :

But I don't like what all those sliders have done in other respects. By not reducing noise before strong processing, the noise has morphed into big, edgy clumps and there are lots of artifacts. The hands also seem to me way over sharpened, creating an alternate point to pull my eyes away from the face.

It was a quick and dirty test Moose - from a JPEG on top of that, just wanted to point there was potential in the colour version, more than in the BW ... ;-)

Amities
Ph

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE