[OM] A pet photo, with hints of (slightly surrealist) #selfie

Subject: [OM] A pet photo, with hints of (slightly surrealist) #selfie
From: Marc Lawrence <ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:47:57 +1000
I put "pet photo" and "selfie" (hashtagged) in the subject because
everyone loooooves those. ;)

But it (the photo) amused me:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/parknmeter/14309119727/in/set-72157645337192714

Slightly more conventional "pet photo" here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/parknmeter/14308972699/in/set-72157645337192714/

These two (Maggie May & Teddy respectively) are relatively new
arrivals, from just a month ago. So once again my photography will be
dominated by dog photos, a terrible distraction from photography I
would prefer to be doing, yet one that I get more out of down the
years in hindsight.

[Note, I tend to use Flickr as a clearing house, my "messy desk" of
distribution, temp storage, and "working-on-it" stuff. It's
convenient, but it means there's all kinds of crap in my albums. I
really need to work on my proper gallery]

Cheers,
Marc
Snowy Mts, Oz