Re: [OM] IMG: Artistic Vendor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Artistic Vendor
From: <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 00:13:01 +1200
Tina wrote;

PESO:

I love how, even when they only have a few things to sell, the vendors arrange
it all very artistically:

http://www.pbase.com/image/156256043

C&C greatly appreciated.      HELLOOOOO! I hear an echo in here.

Tina, I enjoy all your photos, but consider I don't have much to contribute by
way of comment. So it's not all echo in there; just a long way down the wires
!!! Your images of Vietnam are very interesting as well as being a great record
of life at that instant.

In particular I am also envious of your trip to Mattu Pichu (spelling); that
accidental posting. Those shots with the llamas in there should do well, they
were a brilliant chance.

Brian