Re: [OM] IMG: Hanging with the Guys

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Hanging with the Guys
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 17:32:24 +1000
Well, come on! Be fair.
Someone has to solve the world's problems - that's work too!
And plan the work that needs to be done next.
Otherwise things get a bit aimless.
And you can tell that these guys are the serious alpha dog world problem
solving committee by the way that the others in the background are looking at
them with awe and respect.
Clearly, the guy in the gre/ay shirt has it sorted.
I look forward to the results of their deliberations.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author/Publisher:
The SLR Compendium,The TLR Compendium