[OM] 8mm OM analogue 2.8 OM fisheye users please contact me off-list

Subject: [OM] 8mm OM analogue 2.8 OM fisheye users please contact me off-list
From: Olaf Iwert <oiwert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 19:35:22 +0200
Cc: Olaf Iwert <oiwert@xxxxxxx>
Dear OM list members ,

I would like to get in touch with those of you, who have access to an OM analogue 8mm 2.8 fisheye lens in first or second version.

I have the following quite special questions:
a.) How many filters do you have in the filter wheel and which precise lettering on the filter wheel ?
b.) Do you have a white stamp on the last baffle ? which ?
c.) What is the exact wording on the front ring ?
d.) What is your serial number ?
e.) when you inspect your rear elements with a magnifier and shine a lamp through the lens do you have any signs of fine scratches on these lenses from polishing ?
f.) any signs of fogging in the rear element ?

Please contact me preferably off-list.

With best wishes
The second Iwert on the list.