Re: [OM] Painting Program

Subject: Re: [OM] Painting Program
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 22:51:24 +0000
Tina-
The original looks a bit like a watercolor itself. And that may be why the
output of Dynamic Auto Painter looks better than anything I've tried. You're
feeding it the equivalent of filet mignon, where my shots are more like dog
food.

I suspect though that it helps for the picture to not be especially "busy".
Your recent cucumber tendril would probably look better than the Swiss Mountain
Chapel when run through the watercolor effect.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
I will be out of the office July 7 through 10 and July 28 through August 1.