Re: [OM] (Waaay OT) Seeking wisdom

Subject: Re: [OM] (Waaay OT) Seeking wisdom
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 08:38:59 -0400
Now, that’s fascinating. I can see it, looking back. “Her" phrases probably
triggered by keywords in my questions. I didn’t think “she” sounded
particularly feminine, but then the exchange was brief. All moot now, ‘cause I
unfriended her. (At least I hope it’s all moot. Glad I adopted Nathan’s
approach to FB profile information. <g>)

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal