Re: [OM] IMG: Four days in London

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Four days in London
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 13:42:09 +0100
Marc isn't wrong, Nathan, that is indeed a great capture (and from the
neighbouring shot, I think I know which pub on St Martin's Lane you visited,
again!).

A couple of them you have posted before, with little response either here or
on that other list. The docklands shot was simply too close a reminder of
events 13 years ago, sorry. But your gay-porn (you said it!) with Monica was
either a great portrait, or a good record shot - I wasn't sure which was
better. But not gay-porn - maybe child exploitation? (OK, tongue firmly in
cheek there, I'm sure Monica was a more than willing model).

You spent your four days in London getting around quite a bit - hats off to
you.

Piers