Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2014: the ambassador and the light bulb

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2014: the ambassador and the light bulb
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 20:13:51 -0300

What on earth did one of the Three Tenors have to say ?

jh

On 6/13/2014 6:59 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Two of the many speeches at the London conference this week stood out for their
eloquence and entertainment value; one by Placido Domingo during our dinner on
Wednesday night, and one by US ambassador to the UK on Thursday morning:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3314527290&k=4DNrsnL&lb=1&s=O
I took lots of pictures like this during the conference as I was feeding our
Tweeter lady back in Alicante with material.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain