Re: [OM] The LUG

Subject: Re: [OM] The LUG
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 18:25:16 -0700
I am on both lists and enjoy them both. I shoot both L and O cameras. In fact, I occasionally put my Leica lenses on the E-M5, which I believe was illegal in some states before the Supreme Court's "Loving vs. Virginia" decision. :-)

I think L and O *photographers* (leaving collectors out) have a great deal in common. They both tend to like exquisitely-designed and well-made mechanical things that aren't too big and heavy, and do their job well without getting in the way. And they both tend to identify with their cameras a bit more than some consider healthy.

I'm sure Brian will get things fixed eventually. The LUG is not commercial, it's Brian's labor of love. I'm sure most folks will stick around. Especially the ones I like. :-) And a good number of them are here, too.

--Peter