Re: [OM] OT: Canadian Jail Outbreak

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Canadian Jail Outbreak
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:49:50 -0400
DS MacRae has grown on me. I was squeamish about the first one because I tend
not to like that kind of graphic violence. But I think DI Steele sealed the
deal for me when she came on the scene. Now _there’s_ a real character! Piers
will have to let us know whether Aberdeen is anywhere near that crime ridden.
Not that it matters for the purposes of enjoyable fiction.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal