Re: [OM] (OM) OT for computer geeks. Short.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT for computer geeks. Short.
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:29:45 +0930
Charlie,

Exactly correct  (except my bride is most definitely a 'her'...)  :)

It was tailing off AndrewF's "tounge-in-cheek-chauvinist" remark about
knowing where the dishwasher is - "she's out back...!" I just couldn't
let that one go without telling the story (it is true!) -  and showing
off my membership card and blazer badge from the MCP society.

I was humourously suggesting that as it was a compact house with the
laundry, kitchen and dining room were very close together, that the
chain around my beautiful bride's ankle tying her to the  houshold
chores would be quite short and inexpensive. :) We did see a few more of
Marilyn's listings and we always had a laugh about it when we ran into
her.

I'm not really a MCP, but that said, 'erself did stay home to raise the
children and look after home- she didn't want to return to the workforce
afterwards (#1 & #2 sons are 22 & 17) - and we could afford to choose to
do that. Maybe SHE is the (F)MCP... ;)

davidt