Re: [OM] Lens hood woes

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens hood woes
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 19:24:31 -0500
On 6/9/14 18:37 : , Moose wrote:
On 6/9/2014 4:00 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
I'm trying to fit out accessories for my brother's E-PM2. Got a lens hood for the 40-150. Trying to get a hood for the 14-42, but so far, am having no luck. According to Oly's site, the correct hood for that lens is the LH-40. I'm holding an LH-40 in my hands and there is no possible way to attach it to that lens....

Any of you with the 14-42 II kit lens who have an actual hood on it?

The front bezel of the lens is a bayonet on/off cover for the hood mounting bayonet. Just twist it off.

Or - you could just RTFM, page 106, part #9 in the illustration. ;-)

Hooded Moose

Well, I'll be.

I hadn't gotten that far the TFM yet...

Thanks, Moose!

Recently Hooded Paul

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach