Re: [OM] IMG: Just add water

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Just add water
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 17:27:09 -0700
Thanks, Wayne. And to make it even more complicated, I looked at another shot that I'd initially rejected and realized that it might be the best one. What do you think?
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/14376845292/>

My wife really preferred the initial color version over the B&W, and likes this final one the best. I've come to agree, I think the grass growing under the sink makes it funnier. Sometimes context is more important that "fill the frame with your subject," as I did with the first two.

--Peter