Re: [OM] A couple of snaps, en passant

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple of snaps, en passant
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 02:08:50 -0700
On 6/2/2014 1:27 PM, Philippe wrote:
To my friend Master Lluis of Barcelona - shot when Nathan was there.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/Shadow+side-5935.jpg.html

I quite like this. Unlike my Bob, I think the face is right. Much more light on it would pull away from the real strength of the image, overall composition, light and tonality.

A fujillogix for a change - After Uncle Ted's swishy pans , cf page 104 of THE
BOOK :-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Fuzzillogic/Fujillogix+-+colour-5997.jpg.html

An Alsacian stork in the meadow behind Alice's place
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Oiseaux/Mutz-Stork-6040.jpg.html
(Leitz extender x 2 and Angenieux R @ 210mm, handheld)

Nice, perfectly focused, with clear detail of the bird. Odd artifacts just
below the end of the bell, though.

Life in the fast lane in Nancy (Lorraine) - Best wine bar in town I'm told.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/Nancy-L___chanson-5975.jpg.html

Very Turnleyesque. Nicer if the woman's face were not partially obscured. Oddly, when I first saw the small version, the tonalities reminded me of Peter Turnley, but the upper range seems more strident at the larger size.

... I Saw Paris Moose