Re: [OM] E-1 Does Storm

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 Does Storm
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 22:08:14 +1000
Is there a market for used optical fibre ?

...Wayne

Speaking of, last year, we had a segment of telephone line stolen--twice.
The guys were caught the second time in the act. What they didn't know was
that the telephone line went down to the law enforcement center where 911
calls are answered and the police officers are RADIO dispatched. When the
lines went dead the second time (two weeks after the first time), the
dispatcher got on the radio and said "they're stealing our phone line
again". The police new exactly where to go and caught them.

Two years ago, in eastern Kentucky, we lost SEVEN MILES of cable in one
night.

AG (can you hear me now?) Schnozz