[OM] IMG: Female Coyote

Subject: [OM] IMG: Female Coyote
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 08:56:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yesterday morning I was passing through the Gilberrt Riparian Area and
came across this juvenile female coyote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14243620826/

     The tail has yet to fill out, but the lanky legs and tall ears are typical
of the species, and she is probably 1-2 years old.  Once she saw me she just
rotted along in front of me, stopping occasionally in shade and looking back to
keep a watch on me.  So, this photo is an anlargement taken with an 85mm lens
at about 75 feet distance in rather harsh light conditions.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson