Re: [OM] OT - Excel 2013

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Excel 2013
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:48:24 -0500
Daniel,

I continued to pursue a better way, and now have a "work around".

With a workbook open, try the following steps:

Go to the Quick Access Toolbar, upper left
Click on the down arrow at the right
Click on More Commands
Select Choose Commands from All Commands
Add "Close" and "Open" to the selection at right
Click "OK"

Now you can "Save", "Close", and "Open from Recent Workbooks", all from the Quick Access Toolbar.

At least, it makes me feel better. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA