[OM] OT: Apologies

Subject: [OM] OT: Apologies
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:03:19 +0200
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I had thought you photogs were all on the field as mails had been sparingly trickling over the last days - maybe weeks.

And I just discovered that my ISP nearly systematically considers you as spammers ... over 500 mails in the main account junk box ...

So I apologize for not answering mails you might have sent and that concerned me.

I now know what my evening will be busy with Philippe

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE