Re: [OM] Coworker alert of the day

Subject: Re: [OM] Coworker alert of the day
From: "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 16:54:59 -0700

> > All of the characters in Dilbert exist in real life.  Vast
> > multitudes of them.
>

> I work with a full set - and many doubles...

    Which is reason enough for me to have avoided moving into an upscale
neighbourhood full of such people.  Being around them for eight hours a day
was all I could stomach.

    Among the things that I have observed while cycling around this
community is that there is an almost complete lack of people outdoors at any
time of year.  The large open areas with playgrounds, tennis courts, and
other ammenities are virtually ghost towns.  You rarely see anyone outdoors
except for the occasional garage sales.

    They are probably all indoors playing with their digital watches and
wondering why any of them ever left the primordal sea.