[OM] Olympus XZ-1

Subject: [OM] Olympus XZ-1
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 11:02:49 +0100 (BST)
Hi all,
          Amongst my many cameras I have a Canon G 9 which never leaves my
rucksack. My wife usually shoots an Olympus  EP-1  which she uses to good
effect. lately she has been talking about getting a smaller more "handbag
friendly"camera. As part of my G.A.S. I have "borrowed" an Olympus XZ-1 which
my local camera dealer had  on a trade in deal. I am quite impressed with the
results from this camera. Should I keep it myself and say nothing, Keep it and
give my wife the Canon...(rather heavy and bulky), Pass it on to my wife and
try to borrow it as often as possible OR.... horror of horrors...give it back
to the dealer?
Does anyone have any first hand experience of this camera? Nice wide angle,
fast lens, BUT no viewfinder!

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK