[OM] Pauls' PAW - bonus pix

Subject: [OM] Pauls' PAW - bonus pix
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 21:46:32 -0500
These three shots are from 2011, so while they count as "posted this week", they don't count as "shot this week".

The top three are from two recording sessions at my friend Jim Peterik's World Stage Studio. They also happen to be some of my favorite musicians, and I still pinch myself that not only did I get to hang out with them from time to time, but I also get to call them friends.

Depending on what kind of music you're into, you may recognize any or all of them.

Enjoy.  C&C encouraged.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach