[OM] IMG: Motion

Subject: [OM] IMG: Motion
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 14:01:31 -0700
It was a beautiful day in Seattle yesterday. We went to the Ballard Locks, a gravity lock from the WWI era through which boats are raised or lowered between Puget Sound and Lake Washington. As it's spring, there's a lot of water going over the adjacent dam's spillways. I wanted to show the patterns in the water sharply. So I experimented with a different way to show motion, using a fast shutter speed and selective focus.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/14139923814/>

Olympus E-M5, PanaLeica 25/1.4 Summilux.

--Peter