Re: [OM] Chapman Ranch

Subject: Re: [OM] Chapman Ranch
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 08:18:55 -0400
If the castration was being done on all the males perhaps the branding just marks them as steers rather than bulls. Just a wild guess.

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/7/2014 12:17 AM, Leo Wesson wrote:
Hi Chuck,

I was told that the calves were receiving 5 different vaccinations that
helped protect them against 20 diseases.  Nothing to do with the branding
or castration.  The only branded the males, not sure why....

Thanks for looking!

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157