Re: [OM] Oldstoremore

Subject: Re: [OM] Oldstoremore
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 14:19:31 +0100
Glad to see you made it to the far NW, Mike. The beach at Oldshoremore is a
good stand in for the real thing up at Sandwood Bay. Sorry to hear you
ended up at tge KLB Hotel - I should have warned you.

Maniac drivers?  Most likely they recognise a visitor from the non-local
plate and make the most of their familiarity with the road ahead. Maniac
isn't a bad descriptor, as local newspaper reports of speeding cases will
attest. 120mph on A9 is not unheard of.

Piers