Re: [OM] Malt whisky tasting evening

Subject: Re: [OM] Malt whisky tasting evening
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 18:21:16 -0400
Whisky in plastic? Blech! Better wine glasses. Even better, cool little
souvenir whisky sippers from various distilleries or tourist sites.

We put it off and put it off and so wound up with a couple of shot glasses from
the Wallace Penis, er, Monument in Stirling.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal