Re: [OM] IMG: Sunset, II

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sunset, II
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 23:31:33 +0800
So you see the same degreee of grain on this slide itself?

BTW, the serious solarization near the sun make me believe there is strong highlight compression applied!

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina Manley" <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, I certainly didn't add any grain!  I have scanned thousands of rolls
of Kodachrome.  Depending on the light, sometimes grain is evident in the
scan, sometimes it is not.

Tina