[OM] [OT] California Get Together

Subject: [OM] [OT] California Get Together
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 19:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi guys and girls.

As you know, my son's graduation gift would be a trip to SF. Here is an outline
of our itinerary:

June 25-28 San Fran, Noe Valley
Carmel Valley June 28-30
June 30-July 2 Oakhurst (close to south entrance of Yosemite)
July 2-3 Mono Lake
July 3-4, Sanora
July 4 evening, Foster City
Leave July 5th

While in SF, we are going to have a car and are going to be based out of Noe
Valley, meaning we are going to be very mobile. I would like to setup an OM
list get together, for a beer or two one of the days we are in the city (or if
you can make it to the any of the other places we visit). I know Moose is
tentative for now, let me know who else is interested and what day works for
you. I would like to know rather sooner, than later, because one of Christa's
good friends is also located in the area and we need to schedule an evening
with her also.

Feel free to contact me on/off the list, whatever best works for you. The more
the merrier is my motto...:)

Thanks

Best

Boris