Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: Valencia-Aarhus-Copenhagen

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: Valencia-Aarhus-Copenhagen
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:24:38 +0100
Thanks, Nathan, for that interesting tour.  There were more photos than normal
that I really liked, but I have a feeling that my favourite was that of your
sister.  After reading the caption I felt suddenly that her mild smile
expressed your history.

After that shot, perhaps the most expressive, for me, was the one of the road
winding into the distance.

Chris